*** NEW COVID-19 Venue Information below ***
– Step 1 – Please sanitizer your hands
– Step 2 – Please scan and complete our visitor QR form
ENTERING OUR VENUE
You will be able to locate the venue swipe card to open the venue yourself (if required). Follow these simple steps when you arrive:
– Step 1 – The swipe card to enter the venue is located to your right when facing the front door, over on the left-hand side of the bar wall in the bottom safe key box.
– Step 2 – Open up the black cover to reveal the 4 numbers, turn the numbers [text Andrew on 0414 418 239 on the day of your hire for the code] on the keypad, and press in and pull down the Black bar above the numbers.
– Step 3 – Pull out the swipe card and walk over the front door to swipe the sensor on the left-hand side. Sometimes you might have to swipe the card 2-3 times for the door to open.
– Step 4 – Put the swipe card back into the safe key box and jumble the numbers.
EXITING OUR VENUE
Locking up the venue is super easy. Just follow these simple steps when you’re ready to leave:
– Step 1 – Ensure the following items are turned OFF, even if you weren’t using the air conditioning, lights in the studio, lights in foyer & roller doors are down
– Step 2 – Go over to the security panel on the black wall in the foyer next to the Black TV, pull down the front panel and enter 4646 slowly onto the keypad. on the keypad
– Step 3 – Look to see if the red “ARMED” button is on in the top right-hand side of the security panel. If it’s not on, enter 4646 slowly into the keypad again until the red light turns on.
– Step 4 – Once the red light goes on, you will have 60-seconds before the front door locks itself automatically. Please ensure you have all of your bags before locking up the venue.